The Rescue Diver is a challenging but rewarding course. Building upon knowledge and skills from the Advanced Open Water Diver and standard First Aid and CPR courses you learn how to deal with more serious underwater emergencies, how to prevent them and how to manage them if they occur.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Average Course Length: 2/3 days
No. Of Dives: 4
- 15 years or older
- Have an Advanced Open Water Diver qualification.
- Ideally an Emergency First Responder qualification or be trained and current in first aid and CPR.